MUNDOSAP

Regresar   MUNDOSAP > CONSULTORIA > LO - MM - SD
Nombre de Usuario
Contraseña
Home Descargas Registrar FAQ Miembros Calendario Buscar Temas de Hoy Marcar Foros Como Leídos

Respuesta

Herramientas Buscar en Tema Desplegado
Viejo 25/05/06, 07:22:27

Red face Pedido Compras Por Mail ?????

Hola Compañeros,

A ver si me podeis hechar un cable... Sabeis como se configura una clase de mensaje para el pedido de compras igual que el NEU y NEUX pero con el medio de envio que sea dirección de Internet ? Lo mismo que como el medio de Telefax però que sea mail.

Muchas gracias por todo !!

Salu2
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 25/05/06, 12:40:55

Hola,

echale un ojo a la nota OSS 191470.

saludos
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 25/05/06, 15:41:38

Thumbs up

Hola alucas,

he mirado la nota y super bien ya puedo enviar los pedidos de SAP por mail.

Muchas gracias por todo

Salu2
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 07/06/06, 13:30:49

Por favor me pueden guiar como mirar la nota
OSS 191470. Gracias
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 29/06/06, 15:23:49

Mail Text Sapscript PDF

Hola,

Con respecto a lo anterior, nosotros conseguimos enviar el formulario de pedido de compras en formato pdf como adjunto al mail, pero no somos capaces de añadir un mail text, es decir algo informativo en el cuerpo del mail, la nota 191470 no nos informa al respecto; ¿alguien podría echarnos una mano?

Gracias y saludos

Ah, se me olvidaba, para ver la nota únicamente necesitas conectarte a la página de SAP Support Portal con un usuario válido.
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 29/06/06, 18:30:55

Esta es?

Es esta direccion?????
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 03/07/06, 07:40:12

la pagina es:

http:// service.sap.com . Dentro de SAP Support Portal la primera opcion es SAP Notes Seach.
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 18/07/06, 21:06:15

hola no he podido entrar a ver como se logra enviar pedidos por mail o fax directamente del programa

me pueden ayudar

gracias
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 05/08/06, 17:28:34

Pedido de Compras Enviado por Mail

Para las Personas con problemas para visualizar la nota 191470 les adjunto lo que contiene:

Purchase order as an e-mail

Symptom
As of Release 4.5, the required program logic is implemented that allows you to send purchasing documents by e-mail. It is not possible for you to 'downgrade' to lower releases.

This note is classified as 'release-independent' to also make this information available to customers that use releases < Release 4.5.

If you use a release < Release 4.5, read Note 357137.

Other terms
ME21, ME21N, ME22, ME22N, ME31, ME31L, ME32L, ME31K, ME32K, output determination

Solution
Basically there are two mail types: Internet mail (external mail) and SAPOffice mail.

Mail is sent via the output determination in both cases.

If you use the external mail, the message for the purchasing document is converted into a corresponding text file which is sent to the vendor via the Internet.

SAPOffice mail is sent only within the R/3 System and has mainly the function of providing information.

In particular, it is not possible to attach a message (form) for a purchasing document to a SAPOffice mail.

When using external mail, the following basic settings are required:

1. You must maintain an e-mail address in the address in the vendor master.
2. The same applies to your own user master. You also have to specify an e-mail address there in order to identify the sender.
Note that it is not possible to change the e-mail address of the vendor via the SAP purchase order transaction (ME21N, ME22N, and so on).
You can only make a permanent change using the vendor master transactions XK02 or MK02.
You can use a temporary email address in Transaction ME21N.
3. For the output type for default values, a communication strategy needs to be maintained in the Customizing that supports the e-mail. You can find the definition of the communication strategy in the Customizing via the following path: (SPRO -> IMG -> SAP Web Application Server -> Basic Services -> Message Control -> Define Communication Strategy). As a default, communication strategy CS01 is delivered. This already contains the necessary entry for the external communication. Bear in mind that without a suitable communication strategy it is not possible to communicate with a partner via Medium 5 (external sending).
4. Use the standard SAP environment (program 'SAPFM06P', FORM routine 'ENTRY_NEU' and form 'MEDRUCK') as the processing routines.
5. In the condition records for the output type (for example, Transaction MN04), use medium '5' (External send).
6. You can use Transaction SCOT to trigger the output manually. The prerequisite for a correct sending is that the node is set correctly. This is not described here, but it must have already been carried out.
7. To be able to display, for example, the e-mail in Outlook, enter PDF as the format in the node.

To use the SAPOffice mail, the following basic settings are required:

1. For the output type for default values, a communication strategy needs to be maintained in the Customizing that supports the e-mail. You can branch to the maintenance of the communication strategy via the input help.
2. Use the SAP standard environment (program "RSNASTSO" and FORM routine "SAPOFFICE_AUFRUF") as the processing routines.
3. In the condition records for the output type (for example, Transaction MN04), use medium '7' (SAPOffice) and also partner role 'MP' (mail partner).

Additional settings:

Problem:

How can you both change the mail title and text for the sending of a mail message and maintain a replacement parameter, for example a document number.

Solution:

1. The replacement routine is maintained in the Customizing for the output type in the detail screen on the 'General data' tab under 'Replacement of text symbols' (for Release < 4.6B, this can be found on the 'Mail' tab page).
Program: SAPMM06E

FORM routine: TEXT_SYMBOL_REPLACE

2. If you work with the new Enjoy Transaction ME21N, ME22N or ME23N, Notes 370522 and 420066 are required.
3. Maintain mail title and text.
If you want to send a purchase order within an R/3 system using the SAP office, you can maintain both the mail title ('Re:') and also a mail text in the Customizing for the output type To do this, select the directory mail title and text for the corresponding message type.
If you want to send a purchase order as (external) mail, for example, to a vendor, you have to maintain the mail title in the condition record for the output type (for example in Transaction MN05) on the 'Communication method' tab page. Enter the mail title in the 'Text for cover page' field. You cannot maintain an additional mail text.
Note that the values from the mail title are used to create the description for the attachment.
4. The replacement parameters must be enclosed by &. Example: You want to enter the title 'PO number 450000001'. For this you have to enter the following in the Document Title field (Message Customizing -> sub-option: Mail title and texts) 'PO number &EKKO-EBELN&'
Note that the replacement via TEXT_SYMBOL_REPLACE can only be executed as of Release 4.6B. If you also want to use the purchase order number in a release < Release 4.6B, refer to Note 120474 - as an alternative, you have the option of implementing the text replacement functions by Remote Consulting, priced separately.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Problem:

You send a purchase order by e-mail and want to attach the document as a file type (for example, PDF).

Solution:

Solution:

The file type is maintained in the corresponding node in SAPConnect (Transaction SCOT). If you have any further questions, contact your Basis administration.

Attaching purchasing documents to e-mails is only possible for external (Internet) mails. This is not possible with SAPOffice mails.

Problem:

Although LET (print) for example is still set as the alternative to INT (e-mail) in the communication strategy, a program termination occurs because of a missing e-mail address.

Solution:

See Note 310234.

Problem:

When you send a mail message for a purchase order, a short dump occurs if the purchase order was created with reference to an outline agreement.

Solution:

See Note 502250.

Saludos...
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 19/10/09, 12:29:18

mail desde pedido de compras

Hola,

he conseguido enviar el pedido de compras por email. Pero solamente podemos enviar el MEDRUCK (sapscript).
Sabe alguien si es posible enviar por email un samartforms???
Cual sería el smartforms estandar de SAP del mensage NEU????

Muchas gracias.
Responder Con Cita
Respuesta

Herramientas Buscar en Tema
Buscar en Tema:

Búsqueda Avanzada
Desplegado

Reglas de Mensajes